1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT:
- We do not need any personal information if you simply browse our Website, we’ll just check out some pretty basic information, including the computer IP, your general geographic location, your browser and device type and the time you spent on our website pages and the actions you take on the Site. This really helps us improve your experience and our services to you.
- We gather information when an individual fills out an enquiry form on our website, books a class and makes a payment on our website or when the individual gives us personal information in person or over the telephone.
- We may also contact you to seek your comments about our services and notify you about important changes made to the Site or our services.
2. STORAGE, ACCESS AND CORRECTION:
- As required by the law, we follow strict procedures when storing and using the information you provide. We are dedicated to keeping personal information secure.
- You have rights of access to, and correction of, personal information that we hold about you. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We use your information for different purposes, including:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you
• To provide our services and products
• To identify and deliver your orders
• To communicate with you about, or market, our services, products, special offers, news, competitions and more.
• To personalise your experience with our brand.
- We may also use your information so that our related entities or commercial partners can promote and market products, services and special offers that will be of interest to you.
- You may unsubscribe from our marketing communication at any stage by contacting us via the details at the bottom of this page.
- To monitor your use of our service, for the purpose of improving all aspects of our services, and ensuring that our service is not abused nor used wrongfully.
- To provide you with news, updates and promotional material that we believe may be useful or of interest to you.
- To comply with any statutory or regulatory obligations or applicable rules or guidelines requiring disclosure or use of the information.
- For any legitimate purpose in connection with our business.
4. IF WE DON’T RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may not be able to provide our products or services if we were not given all of the personal information we have asked for.
5. HOW CAN I CHECK THE INFORMATION YOU HOLD?
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold is accurate, and we will put into effect any changes that you ask for. If you wish to view the personal information that we have stored please e-mail or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. MAINTENANCE AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Silly Billy Sports will take reasonable steps and use appropriate security mechanisms to ensure that the personal information held is protected from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Silly Billy Sports will maintain its record-keeping system to ensure that all personal information collected is up to date and complete as is reasonably practical.
7. MANAGING COOKIES:
By getting access to our website, you agree to cookies being stored in your browser or device. Browsers may be able to be configured to accept or reject cookies, or to notify when a cookie is being sent. The ‘help’ function on your browser will provide details on how to change configurations. The functionality of our website may be affected if cookies are blocked or rejected.
Telephone: 0449 215 044